Offering very competitive pay rate of £9.39 per hour plus fantastic benefits and a beautful working environment!
At Gracewell Healthcare we believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate and caring individuals who share our commitment to quality and professionalism.
As the Receptionist, you provide the first impression for all visitors into our Gracewell home. You will be responsible for greeting potential residents, families, visitors, managing both external and internal calls, taking and communicating messages. The Receptionist provides an overview of the home in support of the marketing and sales efforts. Other responsibilities include monitoring the cafe area for refreshments, music, cleanliness as well as general administrative duties. It will be your role to support the welcoming and supportive feeling of a Gracewell home.
- Proven experience in a customer service role is required, having demonstrated excellent customer service, organisational and communication skills.
- You must have good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills as well as be an organised record keeper.
Gracewell Healthcare is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people. Gracewell Healthcare has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank holiday
- Bank holiday - double time payment for approved hours worked
- 'Your choices' voluntary benefits - employee discounted scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme with Halfords
- Career Development Training to recognised NVQ level in Health and Social care & many more
- Study Support
- Part Time Weekend Receptionist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job