Receptionist - Part Time
Job Type: Temporary
Duration: Maternity Cover TBC
£10.09 inclusive of holiday pay per hour
Working Days and Hours: Thursday and Friday, 9am-5pm
- Reception cover,
- Answering of calls from Service users, professionals, family members etc.
- Handling calls from people in a mental health crisis, taking messages and relay to the correct person
- Meeting, greeting and dealing with Service Users, contractors and anyone who comes into the building
- Daily building checks
- Assisting any of the teams if required
- Room bookings
- Reporting Maintenance Issues
- Following up on any issues.
Do you have previous experience working as band 3 Receptionist within the NHS?
Do you have experience working as Receptionist within healthcare?
Do you have experience of greeting visitors and helping with queries, or helped to the right part of the building?
Are you looking for part time hours, 2 days per week?
Do you meet the criteria above and available to start immediately?
- Customer Service
- Telephone Reception
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'