We are working on behalf of a prestigious brand name, that is responsible for key defence and service contracts across the whole of the UK, to recruit a professional Receptionist on a part time basis (25 hours) for a main site in Bristol.
- Friendly working environment
- Uniform provided
- Structured and ongoing training
- Opportunity to join a prestigious brand name
- Increased annual leave entitlement
- Company funded Christmas party
Your role as Receptionist includes:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally
- Take messages and redirect calls when necessary
- Support management in preparing formal meetings including booking suitable facilities, confirming site access for non-pass holders
- Control site access for staff, visitors and contractors
- Act as a point of contact for all security vetting applications
- Maintain the office filing system
- Assist with other administration duties
- Work as part of a close team and provide cover
You will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer services experience
Please note that this is a part time role working 25 hours a week Monday - Friday. Shifts to be worked on alternate weeks: 7.30am - 12.30pm/ 1pm or 1pm - 6pm.
Please apply today by submitting your CV.