Creating reports on Excel including formula work, typing legal docs, minutes and managing a quiet reception.
One of Scotland's largest chartered surveyor based in Edinburgh.
- Creating reports on Excel - Including formula, spreadsheets
- Managing a quiet reception
- Completing administration task
- Typing out minutes, letters, tender documents ect.
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft office including Word, Excel (able to create formulas) and PowerPoint.
- Typing speed of 50WPM
- 3 years of administration experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An ability to manage own work load and work on own initiative.
- Great company to work for
- Very Competitive salary
- Market leading company
- Word Powerpoint. Ability to create formulas on Excel. Typing speed 50 WPM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job