Title: Receptionist - Part Time
Where: Sunrise Senior Living, Sunrise House, Post Office Lane, Beaconsfield, Bucks, HP9 1FN
Hours: 20 hours - Part Time
Reports to: Executive PA
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Part Time Receptionist to join our growing team in our Support Office is Beaconsfield. You will be working in a busy environment that requires an excellent standard of customer service, flexibility and ability to work well under pressure.
As a pivotal role, you be providing the first impression to all visitors on arrival to our Support Office. Along with managing external internal queries and directing them to the appropriate department/s, you will also be conducting some administration work along with the others in the team.
You will be working 1 x afternoon (half days) and 2 x full days in the week.
- Answering and forwarding external/internal telephone calls
- Greeting visitors and in a timely manner letting the relevant team member know their visitor has arrived. Managing the Visitors Book and handing out/receiving visitor badges. Providing refreshments. Keeping reception area tidy and professional
- Managing the meeting room bookings and cancellations
- Responsible for maintaining complaints folders and following complaints procedures
- Preparing PowerPoint presentation slides
- Maintaining weekly whereabouts
- APIM invoice coding and submissions
- Sorting incoming and franking outgoing post. Arranging couriers.
- Maintaining and updating internal telephone directory
- Filing and any other ad hoc administration duties, as required.
- Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent telephone phone manner and ability to communicate at all levels
- Polite, courteous, confident and friendly with a passion for good customer service
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Well presented
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & bespoke databases)
- Possess a 'can do' attitude
- Good administration skills and ability to manage multiple prioritiesSunrise is an award-winning provider of high quality residential and dementia care. From the moment you step into our beautiful grounds you know you are somewhere special. We have 25 locations across the UK and continue to expand and grow our proposition.
- Working at Sunrise Senior Living is truly a unique career experience. As one of the country's most forward-thinking Senior Living companies, we take pride in providing the resources you need to make a real difference in our residents' lives. Our resident-centered approach to quality care is key to how we operate. We invite you to contribute your talents as part of the team that is elevating Sunrise to an entirely new level to serve even more seniors and their families here in the UK.
- About Sunrise Senior Living
- Part Time Receptionist