Receptionist - Part time - Contract work (Flexible as an when needed on-going) - Linlithgow - multinational computer technology corporation
Keen to work for a leading well known multinational computer technology corporation? Then we have a challenging opportunity for you.
If you're passionate and ambitious, keen to learn new skills and want to work within a challenging environment then read on.
£9.25 per hour
The position will involve the following:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the building in a professional manner
- Informing the host of the guests arrival promptly ensuring the guest is kept updated at all times
- Issuing of visitor badges ensuring the accuracy of guests details
- Taking care of external and internal calls professionally
- Ensuring that guests and hosts are taken care of, offering excellent customer care skills at all times
- Daily management of the meeting room booking system
- Smart immaculate presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer care skills and attention to detail
- A motivated and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to use own initiative
- A great team player
- Previous experience from a quality hotel or hospitality environment
- Experience from a corporate environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Superb IT skills
- Previous switchboard experience essential
This position represents a great chance to widen your skill set and progress your career in a successful business.
If you are keen to apply, please send your CV immediately or get in touch for further information.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Corporate Receptionist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job