Receptionist - Part-Time (TTP)
TITLE: Receptionist - Part-Time (TTP)
LOCATION: London, City
SALARY: £25,000- £28,000 Pro Rata
We are seeking a Polished Corporate Receptionist to support the Front of House position at a busy Business Management Consultancy based in the City on a Part-Time basis!
This is an exciting opportunity to become the first point of contact at an amazing corporate office in the heart of London. You will be part of a team of 2 receptionists, assisting the company with all FOH support.
Main Duties Include:
- To answer telephone calls and assist callers in a warm and friendly yet business-like manner.
- Being the first point of contact for clients and candidates
- Monitor and facilitate room bookings
- Organisation of work events
- Data entry - adding and updating client information onto the database
- Preparing presentations
- General administration to support the Directors
- Ordering all company supplies and stationery
- General ad hoc reception duties
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent) to grade C or above
- Previous experience in a corporate customer facing role
- Intermediate Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
The company are looking for someone to work Part-Time, 3 days a week; Wednesday, Thursday and Friday on a temporary to permanent basis.
Do you have experience in customer facing roles within a corporate environment?
Are you available IMMEDIATELY?
Key Search Words: Reception / Receptionist / Front of House / FOH / Administration / Corporate / London / Customer Service / Temporary / Permanent / Part-time / Senior Receptionist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"