Receptionist (Part Time - Evenings) - 9-12 month maternity cover
The Receptionist is the face of ASOS CC. Responsible for delivering a seamless, exceptional customer experience for our visitors, people and customers as they enter and leave Customer Care. As part of the FOH Team, and the wider Workplace Experience Team.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the building and notifying in a timely manner, the relevant individuals when their guest has arrived, including the management of consolidating daily guest lists, in order to personalise the visitor experience. Including but not limited to; external vendors and suppliers, Assessment Centre delegates, visitors from other ASOS offices and high profile individuals.
- Working in close partnership with Security, in ensuring a vigilant and safe environment is supported at all times.
- Visitor escalation point of contact
- Dealing with requests as they arrive in the dedicated Reception inbox
- Assist with Post Room deliveries when convenient
- Access control day pass monitoring and collection of non-returned cards
- Production of visitor passes, ensuring process is efficient
- Taking photos of new starters for access card production, (assisting with activating, printing and allocating passes as needed)
- Assist with set up and organisation of sample sales when required by FOH Manager
- Reporting any issues immediately to the FM team and monitoring the Fire panel
- Assist with the updating of Useful Information book for Reception and updating any other processes that may be brought in
- Maintenance of ASOS CC site brochure: what’s local, taxi numbers, hotels, Post Office, restaurants (emailed upon request and housed on ASOS Home)
- Administrative support as and when required
- Ensuring that the reception areas are kept clear and tidy at all times
- Advising wider FM team of any issues around the building particularly from a H&S perspective
- Assist with any ad hoc projects for the wider Workplace Experience Team as and when requested
- Answering calls via mobile within a timely manner, and making outbound calls when required as part of the Visitor Management Process.
- Clear, polite and friendly telephone manner
- Confident, assertive, yet consciously aware of empathy when dealing with conflict resolution and challenging situations
- Excellent verbal and written English
- A friendly, outgoing, helpful and confident personality
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- A desire to continually improve the service on offer
- Confident working on own initiative and proactive in decision making
- Flexible and dedicated attitude towards the role
- Being a Team player is essential
- A willingness to change with the company requirements, and looking for opportunities to improve the service we provide to the company as a whole
- Positive, can-do attitude to team and business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'