Receptionist / Office Administrator
£15,000 - £18,000 DOE
My Cheltenham based client is looking for a professional, friendly receptionist to join their growing team. Free parking available.
To assist with the day to day duties of the reception and administration needs of the business.
- To greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- To answer telephone calls, enquiries and e-mail enquiries and respond appropriately
- To assist colleagues and provide additional administration support
- To be responsible for postal services
- Provide personal assistance to the management team- basic PA duties
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Proficient on Microsoft office programs.
- Able to work in a team - good communicator
- Great people skills
- Adaptable person - willing to take on extra tasks in the office
- Open and honest
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Felicia at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job