My client a busy Pharmaceutical organisation are seeking an experienced Receptionist & Office Administrator join them on a 6 month contract to help them with a busy project. We are looking for people who are available able to start immediately.
The successful candidate will be providing an efficient and professional reception service to all internal and external parties as well as providing support to the Administration and Management Teams to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the office.
Duties will include:
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls via the switchboard.
- Manage visitors, ensure the reception area is clean, tidy and welcoming at all times
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post.
- Assisting with project work.
- Assisting with the maintenance of internal filing systems.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the Company car fleet.
- Organising internal meetings including booking accommodation, team dinners, booking meetings rooms and external venues etc.
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrable experience of working in a busy administrative role, be available to start work immediately.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Ongoing six month contract.
- On site parking.