We are a Norwich based firm of Civil and Structural Engineers and Building Surveyors seeking an Office Administrator to join our busy team.
Working closely with the Administration Manager you will undertake a number of general Office Administration and Receptionist duties to help maintain a smooth and efficient office and provide first class administration support to our Clients and our Engineers & Surveyors.
Main Duties Include:
- Answering and forwarding incoming calls, taking detailed messages where appropriate.
- Greeting clients at reception and advising staff of their arrival.
- Managing meeting room bookings and arranging refreshments.
- Process incoming mail.
- Photocopying, scanning and binding of reports as required.
- Organising and maintaining a manual filing system.
- Creating new job files and updating clients records.
- Typing of reports / letters etc
Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial but is not essential as training will be provided.
The candidate must have good attention to detail, ability to multi-task, excellent communication skills, strong IT skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Communication Skills
- Office Administration
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job