I am currently recruiting for a receptionist for my client based in the S3 postcode of Sheffield.
This role is different to other reception roles and required strong empathy skills as you will be working in the reception of the mortuary.
You will be working with members of the public who are going through a difficult time and must be sympathetic as well as offering excellent customer service.
The hours of work are half day Wednesday and between 8am and 5pm On a rota Thursday and Friday.
This position is to start ASAP.
What Reed can offer you as a temporary employee.
• A dedicated consultant who will act as your key point of contact during and between any bookings
• Secure & online time sheet system which is quick and easy to use
• A self-service portal to access holiday requests/ Payslips/ P45 at your own leisure
• A dedicated payroll team
• Access to free training
• Access to discount club/ health care/ reed rewards
• Pension /paid holiday scheme/ maternity benefits
• Contacts for other Reed consultants and divisions
• Opportunities to work with some of the UKs leading employers including local authorities, NHS and local SME's
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- Health Care
- Local Authorities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'