Champneys is a destination health spa chain with resorts and day spas located in the English counties of Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Leicestershire and Hampshire.
The Receptionist is responsible for the day to day running of the Reception, ensuring a high standard of service to the guests.
JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
NVQ in Hospitality or similar advantageous
• Customer service experience essential
• Industry/hospitality/health club experience preferential skills
• Proven outstanding customer service skills
• Ability to communicate confidently, professionally and helpfully with guests and internal colleagues.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Polite telephone manner.
Knowledge and Understanding
• Having knowledge of the type of stays available and special offers that are running.
• Understanding the telephone system
• Can-do attitude with desire to provide first class service
• Flexibility to work shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays subject to rota as well as a willingness and ability to extend of change hours and days of work from time to time upon request and subject to operational requirements.
We offer industry competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package, which includes:
Contracted 28 days / shifts annual holiday including bank holidays, which increases with service.
Generous staff discount in the Champney’s boutique and retail offer.
Employee and family member discount for mid-week residential breaks at Champneys resorts.
Complimentary staff spa facility day on successful completion of probationary period.
Subsidised meals whilst on duty.
Discounted Champneys Club Membership.
Childcare voucher scheme.
Participation in Wider Wallet shopping discount scheme.
Option to join private healthcare scheme.
Training and development opportunities.
Some restrictions or variations may apply depending on resort, role and length of service. Our benefits package is subject to review from time to time.
- Customer Service
- Receptionist Duties