WOW FACTOR: An elite client of ours based in the West End is looking for a Front of House Receptionist who is polished, professional and enthusiastic. Based in stunning offices in Mayfair, you will be on a front of house reception desk providing 5* customer service to all visitors.
JOB ROLE: Receptionist
HOUR: 08:00 - 17:30 with a 1 hour break
JOB TYPE: Temporary - Permanent (12 week probation period, please note that this client hires on the intent for the candidate to be made permanent as long as objectives and conduct is achieved during the 12 weeks)
SALARY: £27,000 - £9.00 per hour during the 12 week probation period
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors, meeting and greeting them, issuing registration forms and providing 5* customer service at all times
- Answer any incoming calls professionally and with a polite telephone manner
- Transfer calls and take clear, precise messages
- Opening and distributing post
- Keeping the visitor sign in book up to date
- Organise meeting rooms, keep them clean and tidy at all times
- Provide refreshments when necessary.
- Adhoc administration duties as and when required
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience within an professional environment
- Reception experience is ideal
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, organised and well presented
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with an excellent work ethic
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels -
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.