Receptionist/ Legal Secretary
Salary - £22,000 - £25,000
Location - City of London
Type - 12 Month FTC
My client is a Law firm based in the City of London, specialising within Litigation & Real Estate.
Our client is looking for a Receptionist/ Legal Secretary who is extremely organised and hardworking.
Main Role to include:
- Front of house/reception desk, greeting clients and guests
- Managing the main office telephone line, taking messages accurately and passing to appropriate person
- Filing / file management (including file opening and closing), liaising with our colleagues in the US to open a new matter
- Drafting engagement letters, scope letters and waivers on behalf of the fee earner
- Word processing / typing and collating correspondence and other documents, sometimes from audio dictation, amending and formatting documents quickly and accurately
- Posting time for Partners
- Managing conference room, visiting room and videoconference bookings
- Handling the office post, date and stamp all letters / documents and add to the case management system, distribute individual post to staff
- Maintaining diary systems and calendars for fee earners
- Sending client related documents via courier, keeping accurate records of each job
- Archiving client files, managing the archiving records and destruction of files
- Handling expense claims for fee earners
- Prepare and create court bundles
- Liaising directly with the building management and building reception regarding guests, visitors and office maintenance
- Tending to clients during meetings (drinks and refreshments)
- Keeping up to date with firm systems, policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good spelling and grammar
- Polite and good presentation (smartly dressed, law-firm attire)
- Professional telephone manner
- Punctual and reliable
- Good time keeping and personal organisation
- Willingness and capability to serve client needs and handle client relations at highest level
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- "Paralegal" and "Legal secretary" and "Reception"