Manchester City Centre
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
A professional Receptionist is required to join a leading Commercial Law Firm in their Manchester City Centre offices.
Working in a team the Receptionist role will be to provide and overall front of house service including:
- Answering directing calls, taking messages
- Dealing with couriers, deliveries
- Overseeing meeting room bookings and facilities
- Diary Management
- Assisting with preparation for meetings and seminars
- Travel arrangements and bookings
- Assist with overflow administration and secretarial work
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
This is a busy and varied reception-based role at a firm that value their staff and always promote from within.
It is essential to be considered that you have experience within a similar role, are extremely professional and presentable.
The role is full time based in Manchester City Centre. Salary up to £18,000 per annum (depending on experience).
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.
- Reception Secretary Legal Administrator