My client an established Law Firm based in the West End of London are seeking a receptionist to join their reception team on an ongoing basis starting ASAP. This is a highly respected Law Firm with great career prospects.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors (face to face and over the phone)
- Answering and diverting calls to the relevant person/department, via the switchboard
- Book meeting rooms and manage meeting room diaries
- Providing beverages and ordering catering
- Arranging transport and assisting with hospitality
- Providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Knowledgeable of the role of a receptionist, as well as a positive individual with an exceptional customer service work ethic.
- Ability to build relationships with ease and work well within a team, as well as on their own initiative.
- Excellent communicational skills
- Demonstrable technical aptitude (Microsoft Office) and administrative skills.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
- Customer Service
- Office Support