Do you enjoy working with people and providing high levels of customer service? We are currently looking for an experienced receptionist to carry out relief temporary work on a full-time week by week basis for an established, busy company based near Abergele, North Wales.
In the Receptionist Job you will be:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Booking meeting rooms, and arranging catering for meetings if required
- Answering general enquiries
- Dealing with deliveries and incoming mail
- Making outgoing calls to advise customers of scheduled appointments.
- Managing internal emails
- Any other relevant administration duties
To be considered for the Receptionist Job you must have:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience in a receptionist and administration role, working on a busy reception desk
- Good IT and organisational skills
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job