JOB ROLE: School Receptionist - immediate start
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8am- 4pm
SALARY: £12 per hour
Office Angels are working with a leading local school on a Reception Administration position,
- Providing full administrative support to the school
- Managing and prioritising a varied workload in a busy office whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Providing support for the School Office/Reception team with tasks to ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and deadlines
- Managing the general office duties and supplies etc
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Total proficiency with Microsoft programmes
- Keen eye for detail, punctual and organised
- Very good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to hit the ground running with little guidance
- Forward thinking, proactive and ability to use initiative
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understand handling confidential information
- Able to work as part of a team but also independently
- Ideally you are DBS Checked or on the Update Service or happy to have one run
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview and start immediately!
- This position will be working from an office with COVID-19 procedures in place
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
- If you experience any issues applying, please send your CV along with the name of the role you are applying for to
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Where applicable to the role a Criminal Record Check at the appropriate level for the role will be required prior to commencing employment.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'