JOB TITLE: Receptionist - Immediate Start
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
DURATION: Ongoing - Immediate Start
PAY RATE: £10 per hour + holiday accrual + benefits
We are currently looking for a high calibre, friendly, and polished receptionist with experience in reception and administration. The primary duties are to provide a high quality reception service including responding to phone calls and incoming enquiries, and welcoming clients to the office.
- Complete control of reception and telephone functions
- Greeting clients at reception
- Overseeing booking of meeting rooms
- Assisting with new client enquiries
- Updating and organising our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Keeping waiting area and meeting rooms clean and tidy
- Ensure general office tasks are completed as needed
- Processing debit and credit card receipts
- Creating and maintaining electronic call logs
- Digitising post daily and facilitate archiving of closed files
- Post: collection, opening and date stamping, scanning, enveloping, distribution and collection, stamping and franking of outgoing post, taking post to post office
- Stationary and Supplies: Weekly stock checks, ordering and organising supplies, maintaining stationary cupboard, maintain fax machine, ensure toiletry supplies are topped up
- Retrieval of items stored in strong room, and other duties as required of the General Office
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately and start asap!
- Please apply today with your up to date CV and contact details
- If you have trouble uploading your CV, please email it to and put the job title as the subject
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'