Job Title: Receptionist
Salary: Up to £22,000pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join a leading organisation based in Wimbledon.
You will join a fun, friendly and dynamic team and will be responsible for welcoming all visitors and supporting the wider team with ad hoc duties.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting & greeting all visitors
- Booking and coordinating meeting rooms
- Providing refreshments to visitors
- Organising catering for training events and meetings held within the office
- Ensuring all rooms and communal floor are kept clean and tidy
- Managing all correspondence in to and out of the office to all external departments
- Ensuring all meeting room equipment is available and kept in good order
- Answering telephone and email queries in a warm and professional manner
- Point of contact for all general maintenance queries and organising technicians if required
- Maintaining supplies and stationary
- Weekly and monthly testing of Fire Alarms and Lifts
- Other ad hoc duties to support other departments
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Exceptional communication & telephone skills
- Personable and friendly
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Advanced IT skills with experience using MS Office Suite
- Passionate to deliver a high standard of customer service
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'