Receptionist (Healthcare Sector) - Immediate Start!
| RECEPTIONIST |
| SYSTEM ONE EXPERIENCE IS DESIRABLE |
| WORKING HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY - 8:30AM - 5:00PM |
| LOCATION: NOTTINGHAM |
| SALARY: £9.05 PER HOUR |
|TEMPORARY: TEMPORARY ONGOING |
| START DATE: APRIL THE 1ST 2020 |
- First point of contact for all patients
- Providing high quality customer service to all customers
- Working in a busy reception team
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls
- Inputting and updating customer records on various electronic systems
- Dealing with sensitive information
- Undertaking general tasks as a part of a busy reception team
- Previous receptionist experience is essential
- A well-rounded background within customer care would be ideal
- Good telephone manner
- Competent with Microsoft office packages
Please only apply for this position if you can provide evidence, on your CV, which coincide with the essential elements of this post. Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'