Receptionist - Greek Speaking - Southgate - £20k
Receptionist – Greek Speaking – Southgate - £20k
Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual who can speak Greek to join a highly successful Accountancy Practice in Southgate as a receptionist / secretary.
The role would involve working closely with two other receptionists where the successful candidate would be responsible for greeting clients and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties.
The ideal candidate would be a proactive individual who must have a can-do attitude who can encompass a broad range of responsibilities, whilst having experience with Microsoft Office.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector. They have a great reputation and offer excellent career prospects for their staff to grow with the business.
Required skills / experience:
- A proactive, can do attitude is a must as the role can encompass a broad range of responsibilities.
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Solid written and verbal communication skills (minimum requirements B grade in English and Maths GCSE). Additional qualification in office management is a plus.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality, as you must deal directly with a variety of different clients
- Coordinate front-desk activities, including correspondence and redirecting phone calls
- Fluent in English and Greek
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate, a school leaver or an experienced receptionist / secretary who can speak Greek.
£17k - 20k depending on experience
Southgate – North London
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Receptionist / Secretary
Based in Southgate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'