Do you have a passion for customer service? Could you be the face of Derivco Ipswich? Join us as our Receptionist and help us to create the Derivco experience!
The role of our Receptionist will be to create an outstanding customer service experience for all visitors coming into our vibrant offices. Our culture is key and so you will help us create that instant first impression that will reflect our business. Welcoming all visitors and engaging with people over the telephone too, your day to day tasks will include taking in & signing for deliveries, answering phone calls and forwarding as appropriate, and notifying the relevant people when guests arrive. You will ensure all visitors are comfortable in our surroundings, and also help with preparing rooms for meetings, training sessions and assist with events.
You will work closely with our Office Manager to monitor stationary supplies and make sure that deliveries are signed for and are then distributed to the correct people each day. Excellent organisation will be the key to success and a positive disposition with help you in creating good relations with employees.
As our Receptionist you will be part of our fantastic HR team! At times there will be a variety of administrative tasks which you may get involved in to ease the load of others within the team. Derivco would be nothing without its people so we want to make sure we have someone who is passionate in making others work lives a little easier!
Ideal hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm, with some flexibility on this.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to build strong employee relations
- Excellent organisation skills
- Team player
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
- Exercise complete discretion with confidential information
- Ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Display our company values
At Derivco we work hard but we have fun along the way! In return we reward our employees with a great range of benefits including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 day for each year you work at the company)
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily
- A Gym Membership (Taxable)
- Yearly Entertainment Budgets
- Regular internal events and fundraisers
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Match Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Apply online today!
*No Agencies please*
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Internal Events
- MS Office