A new opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist based in Kelvedon.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering all incoming calls and transferring to the relevant department
- Welcoming visitors into the building
- Good received input of material invoices and requesting copies from suppliers
- Invoice input, queries and dealing with delivery tickets
- Ordering stationary
- Control and monitoring of company client entertainment
- General office admin withing bought ledger department and other duties as required
- Tea/Coffee making duties
Newman Office Personnel would like to thank all candidates for their interest in our roles. Please note that if successful at this stage you will be contacted within 48 hours of your application. Please advise us immediately with your cv submission if you do not want us to work on your cv and discuss your application with our clients and if so state the best time to contact you to discuss your cv before we consider you for any roles. We work from 8.30 to 6pm with a late night opening till 7pm Wednesday and will need to talk to you should an interview request present itself. All candidate applications are strictly confidential. Newman Office Personnel would like to wish all candidates every success with their search.
- Front House
- General Administration
- Processing Invoices
- Receptionist Duties