Applications without a CV will not be considered.
Do you love the buzz of Customer Service but don't want to work evenings or weekends?
If you are…
A Customer Service champion who loves to deliver impeccable service, is energetic and proactive, resilient and able to work under pressure, loves to take on new challenges and thrives on change. If you're a great team player and you do everything with a warm and friendly smile, you are willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, and you enjoy a varied role that keeps you on your feet, then… we're looking for you!
Would you like to be part of an exciting, ambitious business in a growing sector, with a competitive salary and great benefits? This is a great opportunity for a Front of House/Customer Service Assistant to join our team.
- Annual bonus
- Birthday day off
- 2 paid days off for Charity Work
- Additional holiday for length of service
- Eyecare vouchers
- Discounts on shopping, food and drink, eating out, health and fitness
Salary: £20K +
Who are we?
Landmark has 44 buildings across the UK and we're continually expanding to become a market leader in professional workspaces. We offer stunning communal spaces and inspiring design, alongside smartly presented, professional teams. We’re proud of our workspaces - and we know you will be too.
We are currently looking for Front of House/Customer Service Assistants, based in Central London.
The main purpose of the role is to work Front of House at one of our centres as part of the team ensuring the centre is run in line with the Company’s core values to deliver outstanding customer service to both external Clients and your fellow Colleagues.
This is a varied role which includes:
- Front of House service; meeting and greeting visitors in the Reception area and ensuring that an appropriate welcome is extended at all times. Ensuring that all visitors sign in and out of the building;
- Answering the switchboard in a professional and calm manner. Responding to and directing enquiries to the appropriate Colleagues;
- Set up of seating arrangements, refreshments and catering for meetings and events as required, ensuring that these are cleared away;
- Virtual Office and Compliance procedures;
- IT equipment preparation;
- Raising purchase orders and taking payments using World Pay;
- Sorting and delivering post; and
- Other projects relating to the business as required
What we are looking for:
Every team member is a Client facing ambassador for our brand. You must be well-presented, have a clear and professional telephone manner and be a strong team player that is also able to work on your own initiative. Experience within the professional workspaces industry is desirable, but not required. Instead, if you have proven experience within customer service and/or hospitality with a keen desire to work within a professional environment, we are looking for you!
Do you want to join us and take pride in our success and yours? If so, please send your CV and covering letter via the apply button.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Front House
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'