Would you like to temp for one of the most creative and vibrant companies in London? We have a great opportunity for a Receptionist at an award-winning creative consultancy to start work asap in their funky west end offices.
- You must feel confident working on a busy reception desk. This is an important role in the business as you’ll be offering every client and visitor a warm welcome and making them feel special
- You’ll be answering phones, booking couriers and managing deliveries (this could be anything from simple documents to a package containing rubber chickens, rope, wigs, magazines, electrical equipment and stationery!)
- Additionally you’ll work closely with the Catering Co-Ordinator, taking bookings for the funky meeting rooms and arranging catering for meetings
- This role needs someone who is always happy to go above and beyond the call of duty in everything they do
- During your time there, you'll get to know everyone in the company and must be a real people person who enjoys everything from working on reception to ensuring the working environment is in tip-top condition for everyone to enjoy
- You must have solid IT skills in MS Office, fantastic communication skills, the ability to multitask - keeping all those balls in the air - and be understanding of varying priorities and that these will change throughout the day
Hours are 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
This is a fantastic temp role for someone who wants to work in a creative environment in a diverse role where no two days are the same.
(Please note that due to the high number of applications we get to each role, we can only get back to applicants who are invited in for interview).
- Meet and greet
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job