Full Time position/ 37.5 Hours per week- Fixed Term Maternity Cover ContractJob Summary
To provide a first class customer service to all Patients face to face or via the telephone through the speedy and first class approach to clients.
To ensuring outstanding levels of customer services and care at all times. To handle payment processing, cashiering, day lists, and administration support to the Clinic as appropriate.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reception, Cashiering and Customer Services
- Meet and greet Patients for consultations/treatments ensuring they are dealt with in a first class, professional manner
- Ensuring a high standard of presentation is maintained in all patient common areas; to include building entrance, hallway, reception, waiting room and toilets
- Utilize Patient database for appointments and payments and the completion of patient details
- Utilising a log book of all clinic visitors
- Responsible for financial takings by patients, ensuring company policies and procedures and security standards are complied with, to include receipt of payments, cashiering and banking, refunds, petty cash and invoices
- Ensuring conversions are updated correctly throughout the day
- Responsible for the co-ordination of patient files
- Responsible to ensure refunds are processed and recorded correctly
- Responsible to ensure patient complaints are reported to your Manager
- Ensure all payments are collected before the consultation/treatment either in advance via the telephone or on the day based on company policy
- Answer the incoming call within service levels set
- Cashing up and banking
- Open and closing the clinic and ensuring the Clinic is ready for trading
- Liaising with the Medical Team
- Sundry duties such as sorting post/franking post, sundry bookings
- Ensure consistent compliance with company policy and procedure particularly telephone answering service levels, and collection of payments.
- Safeguard the company’s cash and banking, ensuring money is banked in compliance with company policy and staff welfare is protected.
- Product control
- Act as chaperone support as required by doctors & nurses.
- Any other duties as agreed from time to time or as the Clinic grows
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Knowledge or interest in the cosmetic and medical sector
- Previous cashiering experience
- Highly customer focused
- Flexible and positive attitude
- A results driven outlook and solid work ethic
- Money literate
- 33 days annual leave
- Discounts on treatments and products
- Quarterly staff events
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Telephone Reception
- Receptionist Duties