Gap Professional are currently recruiting for a Receptionist / Finance Assistant (Time & Attendance) to work based near Crediton, Devon.
The annual salary is £18,000-£20,0000pa. The working hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits include free parking, 28 days annual leave and career progression.
Our client are a market leader in manufacturing, well established and offer a professional and friendly team to join. The role is sat based on the main reception and customer facing. You therefore must be professional, well presented and approachable. The role is varied and also supports the finance function of the business, by dealing with Time & Attendance (TMS queries).
The post holder, reporting to the Financial Accountant (FA), will be responsible for:
- Meeting and Greeting customers and visitors to the dairy
- Organising meeting rooms and lunches as required for business meetings
- Answering the main switchboard and dealing with any calls as necessary
- Monitoring and dealing with emails that come into the enquiries email address
- Ordering of stationary for the company
- Liaising with all Senior Managers of the business to make sure that all TMS queries have been dealt with in a timely fashion (this includes working with Accountant of the business)
- Production of KPI’s in relation to TMS (overtime/sickness metrics)
- Raising of PO for Finance/Commercial/NPD/MD
- Provide back-up for other finance roles within the business
- Other adhoc duties as and when requirements
- Very personable individual as they will be required to communicate with all levels of the business and external visitors
- Person needs to be a self-starter and be able to manage their own work load as necessary
- Sensitivity of position will mean this person is exposed to what is going on within the business and therefore discretion and integrity is absolute paramount
- Ability to prioritise, manage own workload, work within time constraints and ensure strict deadlines are achieved in fast-moving environment subject to change
- Structured and resilient approach to work.
- Demonstrating a proactive approach with a high level of accuracy and commitment
- Ability to use initiative to solve problems
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to make decisions using own initiative
If you would like to apply and find out more then send your CV to Rebecca Griffiths.
- Time Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'