Receptionist – Fast Paced Fashion Head Office
My client, a global powerhouse within the fashion industry is on the look out for a confident Receptionist to join their fast paced head office.
You will be the first point of contact at the London HQ and supportt in the smooth running of the office, you will be the face of the comnpany and ensure a warm, welcoming environment for visitors and various stakeholders.
About the company...
You will be the first point of contact at this fantastic London Office, having undergone a recent refurbishment and being the home to one of the worlds leading Suppliers, working here will be an absolutele dream.
About the Receptionist role...
The main aim of this role is supporting the smooth running of the office as well as this you will be the face of the brand and ensure a warm, welcoming environment for visitors and various stakeholders.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to –
- Point of contact between visitors, departments and building management.
- Meeting and greeting visitors, completion of visitors book
- Receiving incoming post / deliveries and distributing accordingly
- Coordination of post between main reception and our offices. Support with booking of courier collections/deliveries as required
- Operates reception phone line; forward calls as required, greets visitors and responds to inquiries.
- Arrangement of building access and passes
- Coordinate visitor schedules for the entire office on a daily basis to be communicated to the main reception in advance
- Maintenance of all stationary, office and kitchen supplies
- Cascade any relevant building and office information and changes to relevant parties
- Maintain upkeep of general office area and in-house facilities e.g. meeting rooms, video conferencing, audio equipment, air-conditioning
- Support and escalate issues with any equipment and facilities in the office
- Check communal meeting area’s at the start/end of shift, to maintain a standard set-up of furniture/equipment
- Monitors office cleanliness and uses, ensuring all staff members are adhering to office rules.
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Office hours will run from 9:30am-5:30pm
- Office/Admin experience within a fast paced environment is VITAL.
- A very high standard of customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Well-presented professional appearance.
- Ability to establish trust relationships at all levels in the business
- Warm, friendly, helpful personality
- Flexible and adaptable nature
- Strong work ethics and High sense of organization and attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative and hard working
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
Interview dates: ASAP
Call to Action: If this Receptionist role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV and quote reference JHOC18