Our client, a Braintree based GP surgery, is looking for a Receptionist / Prescriptions clerk to join them on a full time temporary basis.
You will be working 37 hours a week, splitting your time between the front of house, as a Receptionist, and as a clerk for the Dispensary team.
The successful candidate will also be offered a permanent contract should they excel in the role.
To offer full front of house duties;
- Answering incoming calls from patients, arranging appointments, triaging calls and advising on services
- Greeting patients to the surgery, advising on appointment and waiting times and external services
- Maintaining front of house reception area
To offer clerical support to the dispensary team:
- Printing off repeat medication requests
- Advising patients on prescription queries
- Updating chemists on any delays / stock shortages
- Highlight medication queries to the relevant GP
- To monitor any uncollected prescriptions and watch timescales carefully.
To be successful for the role it is essential you have undertaken a clerical position within the NHS, preferably a GP Surgery or Pharmacy. It would be advantageous if you have used the system EMIS, but SystmOne will also be considered.
You will need to be available for interview week beginning 04.09.17 and able to start the role soon after.
Because of the nature of the company, you will have to adhere to strict legislative and confidentiality requirements, and Reed will be carrying out enhanced back ground checks, including a DBS, prior to you starting.
If successful in the role, you will be offered a permanent contract, and an opportunity to learn and go with this ever evolving surgery. They will offer training and progression and there are exciting times ahead for them.
They also offer free parking on site.
Whilst working through Reed on a temporary basis, you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
Please apply NOW to be shortlisted for this vacancy!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job