WOW FACTOR: A elite client of ours based in the City of London is looking for a Receptionist who has extensive reception experience along with a flexible approach to work and experience within dental health care.
Stunning Dental Practice, based in the heart of the City
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £24,000 - £26,000* Depending on experience + Benefits
LOCATION: Heart of the City!!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors into the building - providing 5* customer service.
- Answering all incoming calls, transferring them and taking efficient messages where possible.
- Handle all client and visitor queries
- Keeping the reception area immaculate at all times
- Prepare and book all meeting rooms
- Arrange couriers and deal with all incoming post and delivers.
- Travel and accommodation bookings - internationally
- Order and keep stock control of all office consumables and stationary/kitchen supplies.
- Liaise with the facilities management team daily.
- Adhoc administrative duties including, filing, faxing, scanning, printing and archiving.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- The successful candidate will have previous reception experience, and be able to provide and prove 5* customer service skills.
- Ideally someone who has experience within the Dental Health care industry.
- Very strong education
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Packages, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail, a strive for perfection and a strong work ethic.
- Be able to liaise with all levels of seniority, both written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Must be organised, punctual, willing and passionate.
- Must be well presented, polished and professional.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job