Receptionist / Guest Service Assistant - Days Inn Michealwood, Welcome Break Michealwood Services, Jct 13/14, M5 Motorway, GL13 9JS.
£7.50 an hour, plus subsidised meals, free parking and excellent benefits.
This is a full time contract 35 hours over 5 shifts per week working shifts, across a 7 day operation. Ideally applicants will be flexible to work a range of shifts. Please note due to required working shift patterns applicants must be over 18.
Jobs and Careers. Made at Welcome Break
Ramada & Days Inn is part of the Wyndham Hotel group which is the largest hotel group in the world and we are proud to have the brand across Welcome Break.
About the role
As a Guest Services Assistant of our hotel team, you will be making sure every guest who stays with us has a great experience from the moment they arrive, to when they leave. You will work as part of the overall team to make sure we give all our guests a Warm Welcome through to a Fond Farewell, always striving to be the best we can be.
You’ll be able to do this by being fanatical about delivering quality service and standards and being knowledgeable about the products and services we offer. We’ll give you all the training you need for you to be able to execute the brand every time.
- Delivering a great guest experience at every stage of our customer journey
- Welcoming our guests to the hotel - checking them in and allocating the right rooms
- Listening to guests, managing any requests or issues with genuine warmth and interest
- Working together with your team to make sure you deliver consistently great service and helping each other
- Learning about what is happening in your hotel and the local area and sharing this with the rest of the team and guests
- Keeping your team and guests safe by following health and safety procedures, including regular fire and safety walk
- Adhere to Statutory requirements, regarding Food hygiene and Health and Safety
- Keep your Line Manager up to date with any problems and follow up where necessary
- Supporting other team members where necessary
- Follow cash and banking procedures
- Carry out stock rotation procedures
- Promote the food and drinks offering to guests and up sell products for each order
- Pre-empt problems before they arise and resolve promptly when they do
- Deliver excellent customer service and maximise sales
- Maintain the Hotel standards of cleanliness
- Maintain product standards
- Comply with Company and Hotel policies and procedures
We offer a competitive salary and benefits like….
- Subsidised meals
- Up to 50% discount on food and retail on site even when you’re not on shift
- Free car parking
- Discounted hotel rooms
- Enrolment into our fabulous employee discount scheme MyWelcomeBreak
- Competitive number of holiday days which increase at service increments
- Enrolment into the pension scheme
- Great career opportunities and development
- Customer Service