Leeds City Centre
Monday - Friday - Full Time
£20,000 - £21,000
We are excited to be working exclusively with an extremely prestigious brand opening a new store in Leeds City Centre to recruit a Receptionist/Corporate Host to provide a first class front of house service. Our Client offers a dynamic working environment which inspires not only a passion for high quality customer service, but also a desire to learn about one of the world's leading brands. Their showrooms are specialists in their fields and they are looking for a dedicated individual with a passion for their brand.
The role will involve
- Management of an exceptionally busy front of house or retail reception
- Liaising directly with the sales team
- Welcoming customers
- Booking Appointments
- Providing refreshments
- Other administrative duties
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous Reception/Hosting Experience
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent and professional manner;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Positive attitude and willing to help customers
- A problem solver and a logical thinker;
- Accuracy and attention to detail to a very high standard;
- Excellent communication skills
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'