We are looking for confident, polished and well-presented people to take the position of Receptionist/Concierge for some of our clients' high-end residential buildings.
- Providing a warm and prompt welcome
- Manning the front desk and telephones
- Assisting contractors on arrival and supervising where practical
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area
- Reporting any H&S issues and ensuring any hazards are identified
- Following security procedures; signing visitors in and monitoring the logbook
You'll have a bubbly and professional demeanour and a natural passion for helping people!
You will also:
- Have similar front of house experience or a customer service background
- Have communication skills (written and spoken)
Working Hours: weekday and weekend shifts available
Location: opportunities throughout London
Salary: starting at £8.78 per hour
If this sounds at all like you, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today!
* Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *
OPEN DAY EVERY TUESDAY BETWEEN 10AM - 4PM. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! Roles we are recruiting for NOW
There is no need to book an appointment, all you need to do is drop in, bring your passport (and other relevant documents) and your up-to-date CV. Please make sure to dress interview appropriate.
Meet us at Swan House 37-39 High Holborn WC1V 6AA (next to Starbucks).
- front of house
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job