Receptionist - City Centre Corporate
Are you an exceptional Front of House Receptionist available to work a contract based in Leeds City Centre? Our client require a polished and corporate Front of House professional Receptionist to work full time Monday-Friday. If you are an excellent communicator with previous Reception experience please apply today!
- Answering all telephone calls, dealing with enquiries and transferring calls
- Picking up voicemails and relaying messages
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Preparing rooms by generally tidying, replenishing biscuits, filling water bottles and putting glasses out as appropriate
- Greeting visitors, offering and serving hot drinks
- Acting as first point of contact for Building Manager and building reception
- Organising and booking travel arrangements and overnight accommodation
- Liaising with cleaners via Comments Book as required
- Arranging miscellaneous cleaning jobs as required
- Reporting building faults and office repairs to the Office Manager
- Checking kitchen supplies and ordering/purchasing when required
- Carrying out regular stationery inventories using checklist and ordering when required
- Ordering toners when required
- Monitoring headed paper/compliment slips
- Main point of contact for deliveries to Leeds
- Taking post to Post Office
- Ensuring reception area and meeting room tidy
- Ensuring fire exits are kept clear
- Petty cash - handling and topping up as necessary
- Preparing desks for new starters, ordering bins, stationery etc. as necessary
- Carrying out office Inductions for new starters
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Front of house
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'