Crowe is a leading national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm with global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world, with access to more than 38,000 people in more than 145 countries and across 700+ offices globally.
We pride ourselves on looking after our people, whether you’re working in corporate tax, statutory audit or you’re a marketing or HR specialist, at Crowe we invest in our people to help them be the best they can be.
We understand that it is often the culture and values of a firm that are most important when looking for a new workplace, that’s why at Crowe our people-focused culture means we value new ideas and innovation, and welcome people who are committed to making a different by delivering excellent services to our people, clients and communities.
Purpose of the role
To primarily provide a professional and efficient reception service which includes dealing with incoming calls plus all visitors to reception including staff, clients and suppliers. To also undertake administrative duties on behalf of the Partners/Directors/Managers plus assist with any other administrative duties within the secretarial team as required.
REGULAR DUTIES (those performed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis)
- Answer incoming telephone calls, pass them onto the relevant person or take a message and email the relevant colleague with details to call them back.
- Greet visitors and inform the relevant staff their visitor has arrived.
- Make refreshments for visitors.
- Open all incoming post, date stamp and insert partner/manager initials then pass onto relevant colleagues
for uploading to M-Files.
- Inform staff member by email of all deliveries that arrive at reception and make a log.
- Be able to use the franking machine and frank outgoing post daily.
- Book meeting rooms for internal staff and client meetings.
- Prepare all meeting rooms in advance of client meetings, with pads, pens and refreshments.
- Undertake photocopying/scanning for meetings already in progress.
- Clear meeting rooms at the end of meetings.
- Book taxis for partners, managers (on account) and clients/visitors (cash).
- Every day to refill the drinks machine in reception and replenish supplies and clean thoroughly on a weekly basis.
- Companies House folder - deal with all renewals of confirmation statements.
- Assist with enveloping for mail merges.
- Ensure the reception area remains tidy at all times.
- Provide admin support to the secretarial team as required.
- Check the Tax calendar each week for 10-year anniversary trusts.
- Remove and secure print waste bags when full from the office floor.
- Allocate parking spaces to Partners/Directors and Managers.
- Update Interaction as and when on behalf of Managers and Partners.
- General other duties to include housekeeping such as collecting the milk delivery from main reception each day.
- Empty the dishwasher in the morning and throughout the day when needed.
- Keeping an eye on supplies in the kitchen and restocking when needed.
- Maintain the log of incoming items being dropped off to the office.
- Order lunches for meetings and training events.
- Be able to complete Fedex applications using the Crowe account.
- Make regular drinks for partners throughout the day.
Why choose Crowe?
Crowe is where talented people can realise their potential, are successful and enjoy what they do by making a positive difference to our clients, communities and each other.
Our vision is to be recognised as essential to the future success of our clients by helping them to answer tomorrow’s questions, and make smart decisions that have lasting value through the highest quality audit, tax, advisory and risk services.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a firm that truly values its people.
Crowe is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organisation and believe that diversity and inclusivity are key drivers of effectiveness and in providing our clients with a quality service.
Entry and progression within the firm is determined solely by the application of objective criteria, personal performance and merit.
We want to create the best environment for our staff to thrive. We recognise the importance of offering a flexible approach to our working environment and we would be happy to discuss with you further.
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Microsoft Office
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'