Receptionist/Office Administrator- Brand-spanking new offices with breath-taking views of the City! This dynamic and fast-moving business wants you to become a member of their team right away so to avoid disappoint now.
As the successful Receptionist/Office Administrator you will receive a salary of £25,000-£30,000 (dependent on experience) per annum plus one of the best benefits packages you’re likely to see! This includes: 30 days holiday, 12% pension contribution, £500 health & leisure allowance and much more!
As the new Receptionist/Office Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Being the face of the business! Meeting and greeting all guests as they enter (these can be Director level)
- Answering all internal and external telephone calls. You will transfer these accordingly
- Booking conference rooms for meetings using Condeco
- Assist in the planning of director level events in coordination with the hospitality manager
- Answering queries from the business’ internal portal
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
To be successful as the new Receptionist/Office Administrator you will:
- Have experience working in a reception-based role (ideally in a corporate environment)
- Take pride in your appearance and have a professional attitude at all times
- Have a strong command of the English language, if you speak another language that would be great too
- Be a well organised, friendly and articulate person
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who genuinely wants to grow within a business! The company has a very nurturing culture and provides lots of opportunities to move internally within the organisation.
This role is an immediate requirement and will be filled soon. To avoid missing out on your opportunity to join an award-winning business apply now!
To get in contact about the position please feel free to email will @ upgraderecruitment .co .uk or give me a call! Our number can be found on the Upgrade Recruitmernt website.