Receptionist/Business Support Officer
The Business Support Officer must ensure compliance with the company H&S policy and HSE legislative guidelines, including risk assessments and accident reporting. It is imperative that the successful candidate is immaculately presented and has outstanding communication skills in order to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
This person works with integrity and is trusted to manage confidential tasks as directed by the UK Managing Director.
The Business Support Officer maintains overall responsibility for the ongoing smooth running of the day to day operations within the office environment.
In this role you will (but not limited to):
- Act as first point of contact for all external customers, clients and providers; directing enquiries efficiently to the correct department
- Have involvement of general office facilities and ongoing external contracts and SLAs
- Take ownership of business travel arrangements for all employees
- Provide any PA/EA secretarial support to the Senior Management team as and when required; including preparation of Board and other senior Management meeting reports and taking and distributing (after review) Panther Team Meeting minutes
- Managing all incoming and outgoing post and post room function for the business
- Represent a positive, optimistic and enthusiastic ambassador for the business
- Manage and maintain a clean, tidy and professional reception area at all times
- Assume role of Health & Safety representative ensuring compliance with H&S legislation
- Support adhoc projects for various departments as and when required
- Event planning including quarterly awards, incentives, sales drives etc.
- Book meetings as and when required and arranging refreshments as required
For you application to be considered you will need:
- Proven ability to interact over the telephone and face-to-face in a clear and professional manner
- Excellent organization skills
- Customer focussed and able to deal with multiple stakeholders
- A flexible, adaptable approach to work
- Ability to deal with confidential information tactfully and with discretion
- Background of working in a fast paced, flexible and challenging environment
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in a varied front of house role dealing with receptionist duties, facilities, H&S, and general administrative functions would be advantageous
- Intermediate PC, Word, Outlook and Excel skills
- Administrative Duties
- Office Support
- Mail Sorting
- Receptionist Duties