We are on the lookout for new Sales people with backgrounds like receptionist and bar work to join our amazing team of Sales representatives immediately! You do not need previous field sales experience as our client already have amazing professionals in place ready to coach and develop you towards driving an explosive career in the sales and customer service industry!
Representing some of the best known brands in the UK your role will be to increase brand awareness and talk to potential and existing customers in a field based setting.
What they are looking for:
- Individuals with a great attitude, ambition and natural flare within a customer environment.
- Be passionate and confident to deliver the extra factor in face-to-face interaction and outstanding customer service.
- Use dynamic, vibrant and enthusiastic methods to build rapports with customers- providing a personal tailored experience.
- Work alongside our current team to implement sales and branding strategies.
- Be competitive and ambitious to pursue further career advancement.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Immediate availability
What they provide for successful candidates:
- Full training and on-going mentoring.
- Travel opportunities.
- Uncapped, performance related commission based earnings meaning, the harder you work, the more you earn!
- Career progression and business development.
- Fun, friendly and flourishing working environment where everyone helps each other to become a success.
In this self employed role, there are also some very exciting business development opportunities for the more ambitious sales people out there that would like that chance to fast track their career.
So if operating in a highly charged, friendly and supportive working environment with fantastic career advancement opportunities and access to unparalleled coaching in sales and customer service sounds appealing to you... Apply online now and never look back! Many people have left the hospitality industry, and gone on to do extremely well in sales. YOU could be our next big success story!
All hospitality experience is highly sought after for this opening, other areas you may have worked in could include - Bar Person, Barman, Retail, Sales Assistant, Event Co-ordinator, Food and Beverage, Kitchen Porter, commis chef, sous chef, Food Service Assistant, Front of House Supervisor, Retail manager / Retail supervisor, Waiter, Housekeeper, Cook, Waitress, Receptionist, Hospitality Manager or any other role within the catering and hospitality industry.
- Call Centre
- Sales Representative
- Customer service
- Sales Assistant