JOB ROLE: Receptionist
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
START DATE: Monday 2nd July 2018 *Please note you must be available to interview W/C 25th June
HOURS: 09:00am - 18:00pm
LOCATION: Barbican Station
BENEFITS: 28 days annual leave + 8 days BH, 5% contributory pension, private medical insurance, dedicated training budgets, performance related bonus payments for all employees, Friday drinks, busy social calendar
CULTURE: Lively, busy and creative environment
WOW FACTOR: Working for a world renowned architectural practice, in a fantastic office with the opportunity of progression!
Our client is a busy award winning architectural practice, with a fantastic team, seeking an outgoing candidate with a strong character and a great sense of humour to bring life to their front of house reception.
The right candidate will be professional, well-presented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They must be willing and able to carry out a number of different administrative tasks whilst managing a busy switchboard and encountering countless interruptions!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Looking after the front of house; including maintain a tidy and welcoming environment
- Answering the telephones, transferring calls and taking clear accurate messages
- Booking meetings and managing meeting rooms
- Booking taxis and arranging couriers
- Ordering and making refreshments when required
- Updating various databases
- Assisting with travel arrangements and hotel bookings
- Typing various documents including letters and project typing
- Ordering stationary for the office
- Supporting the office with ad hoc requirements
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- High levels of proficiency in the following MS packages: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- High level of written business communication skills
- Ability to prioritise a variety of tasks and multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and flexible, adapting to new situations with ease
- Professional and confident at all times in a pressurised environment
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line and send your CV through to
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job