My client is one of the world's leading Financial and Technology recruitment companies with bases in London and Düsseldorf, who hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million.
They are the largest they have ever been, with a team of over 160; covering Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Information & Cyber Security, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Business Intelligence, IT, Tax and Treasury.
You will be the face of the business. The role of the receptionist is integral to the business.
Some of the duties you will be undertaking will include the following:
- Meeting and greeting clients and candidates, and providing a welcoming and professional first impression for the company
- Managing the room booking calendar
- Booking candidate registrations, client meetings and providing refreshments.
- Ordering stationary, business cards and other office supplies
- Answering the switchboard, screening and forwarding calls or messages and assisting with candidate or client queries
- Managing the "recruit inbox" to ensure all incoming CV's are forwarded to the relevant consultant
- Processing and attaching candidate registrations and compliance documents to the company database
- Booking taxis and couriers
- Sorting, distributing and franking the post
- Assisting with any other adhoc tasks
As a receptionist, you will need to have the following skills:
- Time Management
- Diary Management
- Planning and organising
- Team work
- Problem solving
- Basic events management
- Basic facilities co-ordination
- Excellent telephone manner is a must
- This is a corporate client facing role so we are looking for someone who is well presented and articulate
- Must be fairly proficient in MS Office
- Some customer / client facing experience
Career progression & company benefits
As an apprentice, you will be working Monday - Thurday 10:00 until 18:30
Friday 08:30 until 15:30.
You will have the opportunity to take on the role in a permanent capacity with scope for development and promotion within the Business Services department alongside many other company benefits.