Job title: Receptionist Apprenticeship
Location: Chorlton, Manchester
Wage: £4.50 per hour/£168.75 per week
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration, Level 2-3
My client is a highly-regarded, full service law firm, whose objective is to deliver clear legal solutions which precisely match the needs of their clients.
Their ability to unravel complex problems with strong emphasis on communication is fundamental to their service.
A brilliant opportunity has arisen within their Conveyancing and Commercial Department. As a result of continued growth, they wish to recruit the ideal apprentice to nurture and develop within the firm.
General duties & responsibilities include:
The role will include collating and inputting data for clients and to carry out general offices duties. The administration duties will be specific to the legal sector, especially within the area of Property Law:-
- Answering calls, taking messages and transferring calls
- Mail handling
- Data entry
- Working with Estate Agents and Property Developers to ensure all documentation is collected and filed accurately
- Completing land registry forms
- Emailing, scanning, copying, updating company records
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking whilst maintaining a consistent quality of work will be required for the position of Receptionist.
- Good IT skills, particularly in the use of Word and Excel
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Full on the job training provided
- Genuine opportunity to progress within the company
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications