We are looking for a positive and proactive individual to join our team as a Receptionist Apprentice. Working alongside the Office Manager you will gain valuable experience and knowledge of customer support and office management whilst working towards your Business Administration qualification.
A typical day
- Setting up meeting rooms and greeting external guests
- Keeping reception tidy and presentable, answering and forwarding incoming calls
- Managing meeting room diaries and creating visitor passes
- Post collection and distribution, including franked mail and arranging couriers
- Frequent stock check and manging food, drinks and office supplies orders
- Maintaining records of expenses and data input
- Liaising with external phone provider/IT and assign phones/extensions to new starters
- Maintaining up to date phone extension lists
- Keeping up to date user lists for call recording systems
- Keeping up to date fire evacuation registers
- Assisting with internal events
- Standards/GDPR maintenance checks
- Assisting CEO’s when needed
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
You're a great fit…
- Strong interest in customer service
- A passion for creating a first-class customer experience.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to confidently and sensitively communicate information.
Perks and benefits:
- Amazing location
- WhiteHat community
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3]) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Communication Skills
- General Admin
- Building Relationships
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'