An immediate opportunity for a Receptionist and Facilities Assistant to join this corporate Welwyn based organisation on a temporary to permanent contract. This is a varied role in a friendly team who boast a fun yet professional culture where you would be responsible for managing the head office reception, meeting & training rooms and deliveries.
Receptionist & Facilities Assistant – Job Overview
The role is working between the hours of 9:00am - 6:00pm.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors at reception and issue passes
- Answer incoming calls, screen, direct and relay messages via email
- Prepare and provide refreshments
- Produce, manage and operate the reception rota, checking future planned absences and ensuring cover is provided
- Ensure all guests receive a positive impression and receive the highest service standards
- Ensure the reception area is well stocked, tidy and professional at all times
- Advising internal team members of guests’ arrival
- Managing the companies allocated parking spaces
- Booking meeting rooms
- Ordering stationery
- Booking electronic equipment for meetings
- Organising travel
- Distributing post
- Ad-hoc administration as required
Receptionist & Facilities Assistant – Skills and Experience Required
As Receptionist & Facilities Assistant you will have:
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and personable approach
- Strong team player
Receptionist & Facilities Assistant – Benefits Offered
- £8.50 per hour
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"