Receptionist and Call Centre Team Private Healthcare Clinic London Permanent
JOB TITLE: Receptionist/Call Centre person with Administration exp Private Healthcare Clinic
LOCATION : Central London close to transport and amenities
SALRY: Up to £24,000 plus training
REPORT TO: Operations Manager/General Manager
HOURS OF WORK: 37.5 hours per week earliest start 7am latest finish 7pm rota Weekends to be worked as per rotational
Monthly basis - Open Evening.
You will be working for a renowned Private Fertility Clinic based in the West End, well known for their hard work, friendly staff, training and their passion for helping patients who are undergoing IVF/Fertility treatment. A state of the art Clinic looking for someone who shares the passion of helping people on a daily basis.
PRINCIPLE ROLE OVER AND SKILLS:
Responsible for the day to day management of the busy reception area. Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Able to deal with difficult situations in a polite, friendly, efficient manner. Ability to prioritise a heavy workload and proactively make remedial changes when necessary. Able to easily build rapport with patients and visitors remaining calm and positive in all work situations. Show strong Leadership and mentoring skills.
You will be on a rota working on front of house and call centre which also involves administration.
- Responsible for ensuring Reception area is welcoming at the start of shift. Continually kept tidy, all brochures, refreshments are well stocked.
- Be part of the Reception rota, working closely with fellow receptionists, leading by example and covering shift patterns at short notice when necessary. Also working within the call centre to ensure the smooth running of the clinic.
- Review calendars daily to ensure appointment booking slots are correct, liaise with the team on any changes and ensure all appointments have an outcome on whether the patient/visitor arrived, did not attend or rescheduled. Also highlight any patients where crucial forms needs to be collected on arrival or letters handed out.
- Responsible for ensuring that all calendars have been printed daily and stored in case of an emergency or IT failure. The hard copy information is kept secure for reference and to roll call in case of evacuation once everyone has exited the building.
- Ensure that all messages on IDEAS bespoke calendar and patient management system are written clearly and accurately. Exercise due diligence and discretion in obtaining patient ID, avoiding any subsequent confusion or breach of information being given.
- Attend to patients/visitors at the front desk, update IDEAS with the attendance and ensure the patient/visitor is seen on time. (NB: All patients attending for consultations, assessments, etc should be ticked on the computer as "arrived, if not DNA’D").
- Responsible for ensuring all patients attending a New Consultation have sent their registration pack to us 48 hours prior to their appointment, providing assistance on any uncompleted forms, reducing their admin time on their arrival.
- Ensure that patients are not kept waiting unduly in the waiting areas, liaise with clinical team on any delays and keep patients abreast of situation in order to main waiting times target of 20 minutes to be seen from arrival time.
- Ensure the reception telephone is answered promptly and politely at all times, using corporate opening and closing.
- Deal with irate patients in a professional polite manner, providing reassurance that issues raised will be investigated, responding verbally or written. Follow through until resolution and escalate to line managers when necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance team are notified to clear reception of any deliveries. And couriers have collected samples or containers for shipment on a timely basis.
- Work closely with all the internal departments, building rapport, keeping them abreast of any issues or changes that impact their role.
- Responsible for ensuring clear shift handover is in place and any outstanding issues have been escalated.
- Keep abreast of any policy changes within IVF and up to date with mandatory training.
- Actively involved in internal and external events, adding value to team.
- Always have a smart appearance and ensure reception team adhere to dress code and clear desk policy.
If you have the above attributes, have working within a similar environment send us your CV and we shall respond. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Call Centre
- Private Healthcare
- Receptionist Duties
- Private Clinic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'