My client, a school based in Mayfair, is looking for a switched on and efficient Receptionist and Admin Assistant. This is a great opportunity for someone with previous admin/reception experience who is looking for the next step in their career.
You will be responsible for providing a professional reception and telephone service as well as carrying out a range of other administrative tasks.
- Manage all initial enquiries from visitors and students
- Maintain the upkeep and cleanliness of the reception area
- Deal with email and telephone enquiries
- Advise potential students on courses, workshops, seminars etc
- Book open evenings and interviews
- Sorting post and logging all payments
- Franking mail
- Providing excellent customer service to visitors
- Allocating deliveries on arrival
Website, Magazines and Books
- Update website as required
- Maintain online bookshop
- Subscriptions administration
- Magazine mailing
- Manage stock of books
- Reconcile records
- Sign in student folders
- Confidential work including copying, collating and distribution of papers for board meetings
- Adhoc admin duties
- Put together induction packs for new starters
- Maintain records of staff holidays and sickness
- Drafting employee contracts
- Administering the recruitment process
- Advertising and organising interviews
- Update job boards and manage job vacancies
- Administration of classified job advertising
- Stock take of all promotional material
- Maintain stock of stationary
- Liaising with suppliers
- Ordering range of goods for cleaning and maintaining the office
- Deal with enquiries for seminars and rolling workshops
- Take bookings and process payments
- Confirm seminar classes and send confirmation emails
- Keep notice board up to date
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages- Word, Excel, Outlook
- Previous experience as receptionist/administrator
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great time management
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple tasks
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply with your CV on-line.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Advertised by Office Angels, Oxford Circus branch.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- FRONT OF HOUSE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job