Job Title and Grade: Receptionist/Administrator
Location/Trust: Bury St Edmunds – Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust
Wards Covered: Wedgewood House
Contract Type: Fixed term – approximately 3 months
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week.
Please note this role requires someone flexible as the reception is open 7 days a week with cover being needed between 8:00am and 20:30pm.
Rates of Pay: £9.21 Per Hour
Would you like to be part of a team where there’s a real supportive and inclusive ethos and sense of community? Would you like to work in a location with all the benefits of coast and country living with the convenience of big city life? Would you like your work to be flexible to fit your lifestyle and circumstances?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, we’d love to hear from you!
We have long-term placement opportunities available for Receptionist/Administrator at Norfolk & Suffolk Foundation Trust. This placement offers work for approximately a 3 month period. We are looking for someone with previous NHS experience or similar who is able to have a flexible approach to their work.
Whilst proud of their heritage, their focus is the future, and central to this vision is providing evidence and value-based individualised care to the people supported.
To apply for this post, you will:
- Have advanced skills in Microsoft Office software including Office 365
- Be flexible in your approach to work and be able to work to a rota, 37.5 hours per week covering reception hours
- Have previous experience working within an NHS or similar role
- Have experience working in a busy reception area
- Excellent oral communication skills with the ability to adapt to the relevant audience
- Previous experience dealing efficiently with internal and external customers
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be a good communicator
- Have good keyboard skills
- Have experience taking minutes, photo copying and managing telephone calls, emails and visitors
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime on
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 126,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various long term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with Zoe Bircham, Trust Recruitment Coordinator on or email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days
Registered in England & Wales no. 6704614
Registered Office: NHS Professionals Ltd, Suites 1A& 1B Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4TZ.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'