Do you have experience with receptionist and administrative duties? Do you currently work in a professional services environment?
This could be the perfect role for you.
An award-winning independent property firm is looking for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join their team. As the Receptionist, you will be the first face that people see when they walk through the door.
As well as offering a structured career development programme to their staff, the firm is a socially responsible employer with a keen focus on consideration of the environment, the economy and society
- Greet clients and tenants within the building
- Cary out switchboard duties including answering and transferring calls and taking messages
- Maintain booking dairies for the boardroom and car park facilities
- Regularly liaise with individual departments to maintain the flow of communication
- Co-ordinate the rota for reception cover
- Complete other administrative tasks as required
Your skills and responsibilities:
- You will ideally have previous experience in a receptionist role
- You will be able to demonstrate IT skills in Microsoft office and Outlook as a minimum
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills with a positive work ethic
- You will have a professional, proactive and flexible approach to work in a busy office environment
- You will need a sophisticated telephone manner with good administrative experience
This is a great opportunity to continue your career in a professional environment. Please apply today to be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'