TEMPORARY, ONGOING RECEPTIONIST/ ADMINISTRATOR
£9.50 per hour
Manchester City Centre
The successful candidate will be providing administrative support to the team. They will have good attention to detail and a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. Working closely with the Office Manager for the project the role will help manage the day-to-day administration support.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Accepting deliveries
* Teas/Coffees/ Refreshments
* Giving access to contractors/visitors/maintaining sign in for all staff
* Calendar/ Diary Management
* Set up and clearing of meeting rooms (phone, IT equipment, refreshments)
* Liaise with 3rd parties (cleaners, IT, etc.)
* Provide a front of house reception service to receive and direct visitors and clients
* General clerical duties including typing, photocopying and binding documents
* Assist in general office administration including, schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments for managers or supervisors
* Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'